Tuesday, December 31, 2013

While sharing the Gospel of Jesus today during a lighthouse mission street outreach (before we gave out any food) several men drinking alcohol and listening from across the street began shouting how much they hated Christians, Jesus, etc. So after the message, I couldn't wait to walk across the street & offer them some cookies. I noticed that none of them had a hat or gloves and it was cold outside so I gave them gloves, hats & a few hygiene kits that I had in my bag.They were all shocked & very grateful. Then I prayed over them. One man who was so angry at God & says he loves Satan thanked me & says he wants me to come back to answer more questions he has about the bible & God - no one would ever answer his questions... Street Outreach is not always "peaches & cream" but If we as Jesus followers don't go into dark places then- who will?
"I came to seek and to save that which was lost.." - Jesus
 

No comments:

Post a Comment