Monday, December 9, 2013

I'm so humbled by this, I had to share it:
An elderly widow walked over to Pastor Jim after receiving food during a Lighthouse Mission street outreach in the rain to thank him & she said "after many years of attending a church I never heard them share Jesus the way you do- it's so clear to understand. Lighthouse is the reason why I have given my life to Jesus" Curious Pastor asked "what did I say that was different?" She answered "you stood in the rain, snow, heat & cold to give me food. I watched the police harass & threaten to arrest you, you prayed with me in the rain for my husband when he was deathly ill - it was not only what you said, it's what I saw you all do"... This very poor little old woman died the next week... What a blessing to serve Jesus through His Lighthouse Mission. Come on down and be a part of what God is doing on the streets of Long Island each day! It will change your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment