Monday, December 9, 2013

Today a 7yr old little girl told me that Santa did not bring her any toys last year because she was living in a shelter. The truth is, their mom did not know what else to say to them on CHRISTmas morning because she had nothing to give.. I told this little girl that God knows where they live & Don't worry, He is going to bless them this year as they celebrate the birth of His son Jesus in their little room at the shelter. She wanted me to promise her. This is one promise that I have no problem doing because I know that God has never ever let me down.... So I am looking forward to blessing this little family in addition to hundreds of others.

Please consider donating some toys, funds or gift cards this year for Lighthouse Missions CHRISTmas program in 2 weeks.. It will go into the hands of kids right here on Long Island- best of all, so will the gospel of Jesus.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment