Friday, June 27, 2014

Pastor Jim's public response to a grumpy secular/religious agency's statement:

A secular/religious agency told me that "I am wasting my time praying for people and telling them about Jesus. We are offending people and should stop preaching & praying & just give out food".. Really? Here is my public answer: I am completely okay if I offend someone. I am NOT here to make friends but to tell people about Jesus!
If Lighthouse Mission just gives them food, it will only last them for only a few days but the "Bread" of life- namely Jesus WILL last them a lifetime! .. In other words we will never stop telling people the good news of Jesus.

If you look closely at this video of a Lighthouse Mission daily street outreach you will see volunteers giving out Bibles, sharing the gospel of Jesus with people, handing out food, praying for people and if you listen carefully someone playing an old hymn on a guitar for people who are waiting on line for food. Only moments earlier a pastor preached a salvation message to them & many gave their lives to Jesus on the street that day.

If this isn't the Kingdom of God on the move and I do not know what is. -- Pastor Jim
Play Video

No comments:

Post a Comment