Tuesday, November 19, 2013

After a mom & her little daughter waited on a long Lighthouse Mission street outreach food line in the cold they walked over to me and began to thank me & explain how much of a blessing this food from God will be to their family. I noticed the little girls shoe was literally held together onto her little foot with making tape (she colored it with a pink marker so it wouldn't look like tape) she tapes & colors her shoe each day. I showed the little girl an used pair of shoes someone gave me & she cheered with joy, took them, put them on and danced. The mom turned & cried... Sadly, this is the second time I have witnessed a young mother weeping over a pair of shoes for her child. I prayed over them in the name of Jesus & they walked away.. What country was this? Right here on Long Island. - Pastor Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment